Location: Seattle, Wa
DLVR is opening a Seattle office to complement its existing one in Phoenix, AZ and here is your opportunity to join a well-funded, established startup as a Senior Software Engineer. The ideal candidate has built non-trivial software systems, prefers to work in a small team, and is excited to build a high throughput and highly available system.
- Programming Skills: 4+ years with C++ or Java
- Experience creating and managing NGINX configuration files
- Experience working across multiple Content Delivery Networks (CDNs)
- Strong track record in designing and implementing large scale services
- Happy working across the full stack from creating and documenting APIs to building and managing AWS databases
- Experience with low latency data manipulation
- Understanding of each layer of the network protocol stack and internet architecture
Nice to haves:
- Understanding of modern video network protocols (HLS/Dash)
- Understanding of high throughput HTTP caching
- Knowledge of load balancing layers 4 through 7 of the network stack
- Comfortable with Agile methodology
- Familiar with using Git for version control
DLVR, an equal opportunity employer, offers a competitive salary, stock options, excellent benefits, casual work environment, and an opportunity to join an early stage start up with a proven executive team who values your input and ideas.
For more information, or to be considered for this position please provide your resume/CV, and github, etc. if available.
Please complete the form below