Location: Remote, Seattle or Phoenix preferred
DLVR is opening a remote engineering position to complement its existing staff located in Seattle and Phoenix and here is your opportunity to join a well funded, established startup as a Senior Software Engineer. The ideal candidate has built non-trivial back end software systems, prefers to work in a small team, and is excited to build a high throughput and highly available system.
- Programming Skills: 4+ years with Java
- Experience creating and managing NGINX configuration files
- Experience working across multiple Content Delivery Networks (CDNs)
- Strong track record in designing and implementing large scale services
- Happy working across the full stack from creating and documenting APIs to building and managing cloud databases
- Experience with low latency data manipulation
- Understanding of each layer of the network protocol stack and internet architecture
Nice to haves:
- Understanding of modern video network protocols (HLS/Dash)
- Understanding of high throughput HTTP caching
- Knowledge of load balancing layers 4 through 7 of the network stack
- Familiar with using Git for version control
- Familiar with C++, Python, Azure, Kafka, or Saltstack
DLVR, an equal opportunity employer, offers a competitive salary, stock options, excellent benefits, casual work environment, and an opportunity to join an early stage start up with a proven executive team who values your input and ideas.
For more information, or to be considered for this position please provide your resume/CV, and github, etc. if available.
Please complete the form below