About the Role
At DLVR, we understand the importance of video as a medium for storytelling, and the magic that’s lost when that story is interrupted. We aim to perfect the viewing experience, to give end users a seamless experience from beginning to end – uninterrupted by buffering wheels, wait times or downgraded video quality.
DLVR monitors, measures, and optimizes Internet video distribution from playout to playback. We make the distribution pipeline perform better for operators and audiences by making it visible instead of a blind spot, measurable end-to-end, optimized in real time against performance metrics and business priorities, and more resilient when problems occur.
We are looking for a passionate Senior Product Manager to play a key role in evolving and expanding our data presentation and visualization products. You will work to define the product and features and socialize them across the organization, ensuring that they are tuned to our customer’s needs and achieve market fit in order to help drive growth.
This is a great opportunity to join an early stage start up with a proven executive team who values your input and ideas.
What you will do:
- Directly contribute to long term product vision, strategies, goals and outcomes.
- Engage directly and regularly with customers to gain in-depth understanding of their business processes, uncover problems, validate solutions and develop product champions.
- Meticulously think through every aspect of the overall customer experience, putting users’ needs first when solving a problem.
- Perform competitive analysis and market research to guide product planning.
- Lead the full product lifecycle to deliver a whole-product offering to the marketplace.
- Work closely and facilitate discussions with Senior Management, Engineering, Operations, Marketing, Sales and Customer Support.
- Use Confluence, Jira and other tools in order to guide and monitor product development, and communicate with stakeholders.
What you should bring to the team:
- 5+ years of product management experience, with demonstrated success in product life cycle activities for software-as-a-service products.
- Degree in a technical field or equivalent software industry experience.
- Experience working in SaaS companies with data visualization and/or analytics products will be highly valued.
- Broad knowledge of modern UX design concepts, UI frameworks and technologies, as well as big data analysis trends and techniques.
- Self-starter with high levels of initiative, commitment, and energy who can galvanize the team to achieve common goals.
- Innovative approach to problem identification and solution creation.
- Pragmatic, impact-oriented, and decisive leadership.
- Strong written communication, verbal communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience in a start-up or small company environment is desired.
What we have to offer:
DLVR is an equal opportunity employer and offers a competitive salary, stock options, excellent benefits, and an environment in which you can balance great work with a great life.
If you’re interested in this position please provide your resume and cover letter below.